Monday, May 3, 2010

Back to 1st grade!

Well, I think I've graduated from 5th & can move down to 1st again. Yay, I am hoping to finalize my transition...yes, it means moving schools AGAIN. I am happy to do it though (especially since I get to stay with my fabulous principal & move back to primary teaching).

I have to say that 5th has been an adventure. God knows that I wouldn't have left my old school, or tried 5th grade without a PUSH. I unwillingly went to SES & 5th, and along the way met some AMAZING people!!

I'm glad God is in control, He truly works all things for the good...~Romans 8:28~

1 comment:

Clare said...

I guess that is part of the exciting news you have to share with me. I guess that does mean that you will have to move all your classroom stuff! That is certainly an answer to prayer, though. God is good!