Thursday, December 16, 2010

Counting the Days 'til Christmas

Ooooo...another blog about...CRAFTS!

This one is so fun & easy. All the supplies can be found at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, JoAnn's, & Wally-World!

The plates are only sold at Michael's (as far as I know). I buy the set for $17 & the plates are sold as pairs. All the ribbon & decorations vary. I have made red ones with trees, presents, and trains.
I also have made blue themed ones as pictured below:


















My teammate was my Secret Santa last year--Pam loved her plate so much that it inspired me to make them for my teammates this year. Well, everyone but Motts--what do you get for a male teacher/co-worker??? (A plate counting the days 'til Christmas isn't probably going to be a BIG hit for him!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really Cute! I should have taken a picture of the stuff I did for my Secret Santa! I wanted to keep them all for myself! I hear that makes it a perfect gift!

Greg and Jen said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Think you should make me one for my new house. =)

P.S. Can you text or email me your address? I seemed to have lost it..... =(

~ Jen