Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Cutest LUNCH on the Block!

So, I needed a good gift idea for my sister. She appreciates her accessories (as all women do)! I was invited to a Thirty-one party and had plans to order a lunch tote for myself, but then I had the brilliant, beyond brilliant, idea to order 2 instead - one for me and the other for Shawn.



Well, with Grandma's passing I couldn't attend the party. BUT - gotta love the Internet - I was able to order as if I'd been at the party. Shawn chose a white bag with colorful dots, monogrammed in bright orange. Here is my super cute monogrammed lunch bag (it only had a minor issue, but Thirty-one resolved it VERY efficiently, so no complaints)...


1 comment:

Clare said...

My mom bought one of those for Josie. My sister bought me one of the bigger organizer bags, but the lunch sacks are perfect for two teachers-cute!