Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dreams Begin Here



I am so excited to start my 7th year...teaching 1st grade...with a Disney themed room.


Every year I start out with a "theme," I guess. But, they never stay - I change things up and don't change my language or meeting place names (ie meetings happen at "carpet" & daily calendar is called "calendar"). SO dull...I know, but it works.



This year I am excited to change things up! I'm naming my classroom after different parts of the Magic Kingdom Park in Disney World. Gonna be fun & I'm super excited to mix it up.

My introductory bulletin board is called 'Dreams Begin Here' & I'm excited to learn about & accomplish some dreams to this year's group of 6 & 7 year olds!




2 comments:

Clare said...

I am sure it will be adorable- especially more so since it will remind you of your fun vacation. I am bummed we haven't gotten to see each other this summer. Hopefully we can carve some time out soon!:)

Greg and Jen said...

LOVE the matching shirts!! Y'all are WAY too cute!!! ;)

~ Jen