Sunday, June 17, 2012

Give me a Breck!

I have been on a semi "Stay"cation with my sister, Addi, & parents.  It was so nice to spend a week in Breckenridge...the weather was great & the pool at The Grand Timber Lodge was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (to say the least)!

We had fun wandering Main St. - gettin' our shop on!  Of course we bought ornaments (it's tradition, one that Shawn started).  I found a super cute mini-stained glass snowman, mom found a country snowman, & Shawn found some pine cone/glass bells, with painted snowfall. 

It was fun to just relax and have no schedule - sleep, shop, swim in the gachuzi (what Addi calls the jacuzzi), REPEAT!  It was also fun to see Addi's enthusiasm about everything - music, swimming, the petting zoo, BBQ...whatever we did, she was down for the adventure!  Man I love this kiddo...so glad to call Shawn my sister & Addi my niece (too bad Juan & Nick didn't join us, oh...and Chuck, Evelyn, & Noah for that matter too!) ~



No comments: