Sunday, October 21, 2012

Copy-Cat HAPPY!

Have I mentioned: I LOVE MY FAMILY!?!?!?!?  {Okay, I know I say it a lot - but geesh, it's true!} 

Today my sis surprised me with a Halloween Happy {umm, my pal Clare's family introduced me to the term HAPPY - a present just because; rightfully titled, because they make you happy :0)...I loved the term/idea so much I shared it with my mom & sis...now we too give HAPPYs!}.  Happy Sunday indeed!  Every year we visit in October {love my schedule, which includes 2 week fall/Christmas/spring breaks} and I HEART my sister's Halloween decor.  She found some cute mini candy dishes at the Target Dollar Spot a few years ago...I look for them, but they haven't been heard of - plus it was like 8 years ago!

Well, every year she just laughs at how much I love them...{she must too, because she's never volunteered to give 'em up either!}

Presh, right?!?!  AND for $1 each...
 Well, today I opened my Fry's HAPPY...

SUPER CUTE...can't wait to hang them!  Plus, there's 1 more, she wasn't sure if I'd want 3 or 4 -
the 4th is a Frankenstein!
I also commented on her door wreath...

Delish, right!?!?!?
Then while trolling the aisles of Joanne's we found it's twin...for 60% off.  I couldn't resist:

Can't wait to get it hung!
All I have to do is tie a raffia bow on & it's ready to go - the scariest part is packing them in my suitcase to ensure they make it home safely.  I'm such a copy-cat...thank goodness my sis doesn't mind!

Kristan

2 comments:

Clare said...

Adorable! Isn't it great having wonderful big sisters who don't mind copy cat little sisters?:) Imitation *is* the highest form of flattery!;)

Greg and Jen said...

Love it all!! I need a big sister... =)

~ Jen