Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blogging Hiatus

So I'm not even going to begin to apologize...I'm a slacker & my friend called me out on it at dinner Mon. night!

Hence, my 1st post in *almost* a year - so here is my personal life in photos:

December 2013:
Making a gingerbread house with Chuck & Noah - to celebrate Noah's 6th!
Christmas painting RVES party!
A new kitten - Elsa (Addi named her)!
Saying good-bye to a dear friend - Clare!


My summer in Phoenix & Mormon Lake, AZ:













Happy 5th Gator - celebrating early at Build-a-Bear (July):







Noah's PRANK - shining Papa's head!!

Getting prepped for Back 2 School:



Just this month (September 2014):
Saying good-bye to Simon, a great pet!
New frames!
Orzo & kale soup
Yummy PSL - just in time for fall!
Receiving blankets for Shawn's baby - Lucas.
And that friends is my life in a nutshell - I'm tired of organizing & uploading...so now you are up-to-date!

I will do better & attempt to post *at least* monthly!  Keep in mind that I am a weekly blogger at my teacher blog: http://crayonconfessions.blogspot.com  Still teaching & loving it - Kindergarten is the BEST!!

Hope to hear/read lots of comments now that I'm BAAAAAAaaack! :0)

Kristan



2 comments:

Clare said...

It's so hard sometimes to keep up-living life kind of overtakes the whole "documenting" it thing. I feel ya about the whole slacking thing-I'm feeling like my blog isn't what I want it to be anymore, but I'm not sure exactly what that looks like! We will see...but it is nice to catch up a little!;)

Greg and Jen said...

YAY!! You're back!!! ;) xoxo

~ Jen