Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Prayers Requested...

So I was a busy girl today...
  1. 7:45am interview - Skype failed us, so did it over the phone
  2. 8:30am HR meeting - paperwork signed
  3. 9:00am appointment - key/lockbox for my house sale
  4. 11:30 back to work - lunch with teammates
  5. 12:00 video/filming set-up
  6. 1:00pm recess - HALLELUJAH!
  7. 3:30pm dismissal
  8. 4:00 - home early (MIRACLE)
  9. 4:01 - 4 messages for house showings (literally, lockbox was put on at 11:00am-ish)
  10. 5:30 - dinner with my parents
  11. 6:00pm - text from teammate about para support for our classrooms (25+ in each of our 5 rooms)
  12. 6:35 - Snow delay for Th. announced (10 day forecast, high for these 10 days = 37 degrees)
  13. 8:00pm - at home, to stay!
Pretty much 1 & 5 were the only "for sure" things on my To Do list this morning...glad I'm not in control.  I was actually pretty excited for all the luck that was shown me today - really, I don't believe in luck.
    You may/may not know that I am making plans to move from CO to AZ.  Family is a huge deal to me & right now my sister is in need of support.  On 11/7 my nephew was born, with a known heart condition, & Trisomy 21 - Down Syndrome.  He is facing heart surgery in a few weeks, just received a feeding tube, & will soon be getting all sorts of therapies for his T21 diagnosis.

    In short, I feel God is leading me to be more involved in my sister's new journey.  I am excited to help, learn, & just love on my niece & nephews.  I realized last summer that I needed to start "getting my ducks in a row" to make the leap from CO to AZ.  

    I have been getting things together & recently have felt such peace about where God is leading me on this new journey.  That being said, I have some tough decisions to make about work - interviews, applications, etc.  I want to be where God wants me & He is directing the path - making it clear that AZ is where I'm supposed to be.  I would appreciate prayers about the job situation, knowing *with certainty* what positions are to be declined & which 1 is to be accepted - I want to be where He wants me to be.

    Thanks,

    1 comment:

    Kristan L. King said...

    *UPDATE: House has had 3 showings & 3 more for today! 1 potential offer...we shall see.*