- 7:45am interview - Skype failed us, so did it over the phone
- 8:30am HR meeting - paperwork signed
- 9:00am appointment - key/lockbox for my house sale
- 11:30 back to work - lunch with teammates
- 12:00 video/filming set-up
- 1:00pm recess - HALLELUJAH!
- 3:30pm dismissal
- 4:00 - home early (MIRACLE)
- 4:01 - 4 messages for house showings (literally, lockbox was put on at 11:00am-ish)
- 5:30 - dinner with my parents
- 6:00pm - text from teammate about para support for our classrooms (25+ in each of our 5 rooms)
- 6:35 - Snow delay for Th. announced (10 day forecast, high for these 10 days = 37 degrees)
- 8:00pm - at home, to stay!
You may/may not know that I am making plans to move from CO to AZ. Family is a huge deal to me & right now my sister is in need of support. On 11/7 my nephew was born, with a known heart condition, & Trisomy 21 - Down Syndrome. He is facing heart surgery in a few weeks, just received a feeding tube, & will soon be getting all sorts of therapies for his T21 diagnosis.
In short, I feel God is leading me to be more involved in my sister's new journey. I am excited to help, learn, & just love on my niece & nephews. I realized last summer that I needed to start "getting my ducks in a row" to make the leap from CO to AZ.
I have been getting things together & recently have felt such peace about where God is leading me on this new journey. That being said, I have some tough decisions to make about work - interviews, applications, etc. I want to be where God wants me & He is directing the path - making it clear that AZ is where I'm supposed to be. I would appreciate prayers about the job situation, knowing *with certainty* what positions are to be declined & which 1 is to be accepted - I want to be where He wants me to be.