Saturday, September 20, 2008

1st Blog

So the computer has become such a functional tool for reconnecting with current and old friends! I'm excited to say I have a Facebook, MySpace, and now Blogspot accounts. Each of which, I might add, allow me to get in touch & stay in touch with friends, family, and even find friends.

It is fascinating to me that I can just type in a name from my childhood and BAM there is this friend I knew in Jr. High or High School.

So now...about me. Well sad to say, if you knew/know me not much has changed. I'm still LOUD, smiling, and silly at times. I still love God, my family, and pretty much all the things I always loved. Reading, watching movies, hanging out, teaching, and NOW traveling are all passions of mine.

I've been teaching for 4 years now. 3 years at Meridian Ranch Elementary in 1st grade & this is my 1st year at Stetson Elementary in 5th grade. YES, it is quite a jump...not my choice but I am enjoying it (not something I could have said a month ago).

Wishing you happy days & hope to keep in touch,

Kristan :0)

No comments: