Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Growth

Okay folks, the goal is growth. I know I'm 28, but I still keep forgetting that it isn't a mistake if you learn from it.

Today I reached a landmark place~I returned to the "scene of the crime" and walked away unscathed, by the grace of GOD! I prayed as I was leaving Stetson today & I KNOW that God heard that prayer and answered it.

I walked into an EXTREMELY difficult place and left with a smile on my face :0)--God is good! Aaahhh, so good He is to me. So good, I even got to reconnect with a few children along the way, I don't know how people without God do it??!!

1 comment:

Clare said...

I am just guessing at where you went, but I am sure it was hard no matter what! I am glad to see you in blog-land. I mostly keep my blog for me (because my memory is short and failing!) but it is always nice to get comments. Okay, okay, that is probably the most fun part!