Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday & Baby Shower Bonanza

This weekend was full of birthday--MINE! My mom made the best spice cake with cream cheese frosting-YUM! After this year I'll leave my 20's behind...not that I'm rushing that. I read somewhere that if a girl isn't married by the time she's 30, she has a better chance of getting hit by a bus (funny book too). So...pretty soon I'm BUS BAIT, unless prince charming arrives this year~who knows right?!

Also, I was a hit gift giver for the 2 showers I had scheduled for 11/7. I couldn't attend both, but I gave diaper bag/changing pad combos to each of the ladies. And, not to toot my own horn (TOOT! TOOT!) they were both a hit-do I know my friends or what? Well, at least I know what questions to ask! Both moms loved them - to see pictures, google Signed With Stitches--her blog is the first one you'd click on. Amy did a FABULOUS job & the moms couldn't have been happier (they're the baseball & owl ones). Enjoy them ladies, I'm just happy to know they'll be put to good use & that both mothers are so proud of their unique designs.

Giving is so much fun!!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Those bags are TOO CUTE! You are a great gift giver-I will have to keep her in mind because her diaper clutches are adorable, too. Bummer you didn't know about her when I had Carson!:-P The diaper bag I got with him fell apart and was in no way, shape, form or fashion anywhere as fun.
BTW happily belated birthday!

Greg and Jen said...

TOOT TOOT!! I will totally second that "tooting." ;) I even told Greg on Sunday that was probably one of THE best gifts we received and that "Kristan sure knows how to give a good gift!" It was awesome. Thanks again! I can't wait to start using it!! So psyched..... =)

~ Jen