Monday, May 31, 2010

Love Your Bubba!!

I know everyone loves their family...but I have to jump in and say that my family is the best!!! This weekend was moving day.

On Friday, at 3 pm Mark, Ryan, Chuck, Dylan, Dad, Evelyn, & I got everything over to my place. The boys doing most of the work...I was just sorting and directing where to put things. After 2 1/2 hours we were done.

Saturday morning the fridge was delivered at 7am promptly & Bubba came over AGAIN. I swear everyone needs a brother like mine! He was "handyman extrodinare" and got my kitchen light installed, old light mounted in the garage, shock installed in the door, leveled my fixtures, repaired a broken fixture (from moving-the only casualty), leveled my stove, installed my 2 broken mini blinds, installed & reprogamed my thermostat, & hung my shower curtain pole.

Then to top it off, he came over Sunday too & helped fix my water line so that my ice maker would work...which it is!! I love my Bubba...he is amazing & so considerate. It is nice to have a family that works hard for each other - such a gift from GOD!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is the bestest~in the westest! When he comes to visit he always fixes something that he sees. What a great guy!

Clare said...

Everybody needs a handyman- or handy brother! Family is wonderful-I just wish mine wasn't so far away.:( It is nice when I can borrow yours!:)