Monday, June 28, 2010

Scrapbooking with Sis


My sister and I enjoy so many of the same things. One of which is scrapbooking. You know that whole 2 heads are better than one thing...well, we work well together especially in the memory album arena.

We had fun purchasing items, learning how to use her Cricut machine, organizing, croppping, & designing Addi's baby book pages. (On a side note...Juan if you want to buy me a Cricut I'm down!!)

We only got 8 pages done because man, it's A LOT of work!! I think we get side tracked easily & photos bring up stories/memories that we talk about but that's the FUN of it.

I can't wait to visit & do more...it's been great!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Ummm, I think you should make me a scrapbook-'cause I am waaaay to lazy to do it myself! You could lay it out like you did your parents' and I will put it all together.:) I'm looking forward to seeing you when you get home!

Unknown said...

Again...not mine but Mom's....the other picture was Mom's too I think...wrong team but good picture! Hee Hee!