Friday, November 12, 2010

Making a House a Home



New things are popping up on the walls everywhere at my new place...this IS an invite to my "peeps" You are WELCOME to stop by ANY time!!!

Check out the cool stuff I got from my Willow House/House Warming Party way back in Sept. I love the mirror especially! Mom didn't like that I put it upstairs: "People won't see it up here"--well geesh, they'll have to just come upstairs then won't they.


Won't the sconces look so cute with red candles & holly wreaths with red berries at Christmas time? I can hardly wait to decorate my new home for the Christmas season!!

2 comments:

Greg and Jen said...

Looks like something else I'm gonna have to come over and see!! =)

~ Jen

Unknown said...

Hopefully, someday soon I can come visit your new place...too bad it is not Thanksgiving! Darn!