Sunday, January 9, 2011

Best Mom

I think my Mom is the greatest!


But, this post is to give congrats to my sister Shawn. She is really a TERRIFIC mother! Addison is such a pleasure to be around & she is super smart.


I see all these posts about wonderful kids...and I'm sure that is the case. I however want to take a minute & tell my sister that I think she is doing a AMAZING job with Addi-girl! Addison loves to be around people, shares, uses manners, and cleans up. She is after all only 17 months old -- that speaks to the routines & boundaries that my sister & Juan have established.


It is so much fun to bathe Addi, get kisses from her, shop with her, and watch her learn & grow in her little stubborn way. Keep up the hard work Shawn & Juan--Addi is truly A BLESSING to me!!

2 comments:

Clare said...

I love a compliment about parenting from my sister. I take it as high praise. I am sure Shawn feels the same way. Addi is so cute! I am glad you got to see them over the break. But now I am glad you are home so you can hang out with me!;)

Unknown said...

Awh! That is so sweet of you. However I cannot take all the credit. I have watched a lot of babies, watched a lot of parents, listened to friends experiences and taken advice from many many people and just made my own ideas and they have mostly worked. So thanks to all my friends and family members for the excellent parenting tips.