Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nonies Having a Birthday!

O.H. my word! My beautiful, rambunctious nephew is turning 4 tomorrow! How can that be? I'm sure my brother & Evelyn feel the same...but really, where does the time go?

I can't wait to see him tomorrow, at Mr. Bigg's house {so funny that he calls it that} and give him his presents...



  1. An Elf on a Shelf - I bought one for my class too, and parents let me tell you Taylor the Elf {named by my 24 1st graders} is Ah-MAZ-ing at correcting behavior so only nice things are reported to Santa each night! Plus, it is so fun to watch the children scour the room looking for the elf's latest hiding spot. If you don't have one, you are missing out on a F.U.N. Christmas tradition!


  2. Art supplies - the kid loves to color, the bulk of his gift was #1. I just wanted to give him some fun things to supplement (and I don't want him to only get Christmas-y gifts from me on his birthday).
I swear though, December birthdays should be outlawed - not because we don't want to celebrate. But what do you get for a kid who will get a TON in 3 weeks?!?!


XOXO Noah, Aunite KK loves you so much!

1 comment:

Clare said...

I feel you. I have a nephew whose birthday is on January 1st. What do you get for a kid that already got everything for Christmas?! A giftcard!:) Sounds like you did great. Happy Birthday Noah!