Saturday, January 14, 2012

Something WICKED this way comes!

I'm so excited, purchased Clare & my tickets to Wicked yesterday...




Hurry up April 20th - this will be my first musical theater show. I mis-spoke, my 1st just-theatre show was {rightfully so} at The Globe in London, England. Yeah, the one Shakespeare made famous - how could I forget the Merry Wives of Winsor, Pam?!?!



Well show #2 is gonna be awesome & I CAN'T WAIT!!! Of course pics will come, but they're a few months away - just posting early because I can hardly contain my excitement!


P.S. Wizard of Oz has been my favorite movie since, FOR-to the-EVER!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Super excited too! I have never been at all so I hope it is as wonderful as everyone says! I couldn't think of anyone I would rather go with than you.:)

Greg and Jen said...

Greg got me tix too!!!!! I wanted to see this when we were in NY, but Denver works too. ;) Hope you have as much fun as we do!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!! :):):):)

~ Jen