Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snow Special

Isn't my 'Frosted Latte' snowman ornament super cute? Thanks Mom, XOXO!






A post about my Gordmans finds...here goes!

Well, I only have 2 seasonal wall hanging quilts (Happy Jack & Presidential Pardon), so what's a girl to do with that empy wall space {FILL IT}! Plus, for any of you who have visited, you know that my hangings are pretty sparse anyway...there is only so much you can do on a limited budget - staying out of debt is priority #1.

At Gordmans on Monday we ran into some super cute things & at great prices. Super perk, they're snowmen...so I can keep them up in CO 'til Feb. or March {BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS STILL SNOWING!!!}

Here are my lovely finds...





Here is the garland I plan to put around my mirror upstairs - to keep the spring & snowmen theme going.



1 comment:

Clare said...

We are big snowman fans in my family. My mom even has a snowman bathroom-that she leaves decorated year-round!:)