Saturday, April 21, 2012

"...and You Can't Pull Me Down!"

I'm on a Wicked high!

Last night was so much fun..."Memories are made of this."

All through.  It was AMAZING!

Clare has all the pics because in true "Kristan-form" I brought my camera but didn't use it.  {I'm like my mother that way - it's genetic, so get over it!}  But Clare is such a pal she'll send 'em to me & I'll add 'em in a few days.  BTW, Clare...we saw all the herbal attire & smelled the 16th St. stench because yesterday was some sort of 'Legalize It Smoke Out' FYI.

Here we are...can't wait to get inside.

Quick pic in front of the entrance, with the poster!


So, I've decided that I should do a theatre show every year - I have L.O.V.E.D. every one of them so why not?  Let me know if you're in - we can form a group of Theatre Gals...we'll fa' sha' have a B.L.A.S.T. & support the arts.

I'm off to get 2 on sale ceiling fans at Lowe's and rock out to the Wicked soundtrack in my car -
"Kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity!"

Stage...Clare the rebel!



1 comment:

Greg and Jen said...

You're getting me excited..... =) =) =)

~ Jen