Tuesday, November 20, 2012

All the Small Things...

So the devil is in the details...it's the little things...good things come in little packages...

YOU GET IT, I KNOW!

You might also recall, a post last year...divulging in a little ornament fixation I have...well, actually - that my Mom, Sis, & I have...it's genetic {look it up}!

Well, last year no dice - this year, I'm singin' a different tune!  WHY, you ask...well check out these finds at Ross:





AND, I finished my Rockefeller Rival quilt.  Took a chance on some felt poinsettia buttons & gold buttons for centers - instead of the 45mm flat, red circles called for in the pattern.  I like 'em, what say you...good call?



2 comments:

Clare said...

I love the buttons! I am thinking about updating some of my Christmas decor. It is the little things that make all the difference!:)

Greg and Jen said...

LOVE the quilt!! You do an awesome job!! =)

~ Jen