Friday, March 1, 2013

Personal Blog...I'm a Slacker!

Sorry, haven't posted in a bit...well not here anyway!

I'm attempting to weekly post {minimum} on my teacher blog - parents love seeing the pics & they give me such positive feedback about all the pictures.


See I have been busy...such a fun Seuss Day!

Looking forward to some great things:
  • March 8th - Oz the Great and Powerful - can I get a woo-hoo?  EXCITED does not begin to describe it!!!
  • Spring Break - going to see my sis 
    • George Straight didn't work out...kinda bummed, but man concerts are expensive!
  • A few new sewing projects to work on (once my sewing machine is back from the "hospital" getting serviced/repaired)...from the Denver Quilt show my mom & I went to a few weeks ago - it was a BLAST {I love my mom/daughter, daddy/daughter days}!



Fabric chosen for a "posy" bullseye variation of a lap quilt.
  •  Moving into the 21st Century with a Smart iPhone...I know - I'm "one of those people" now!!  LOL!
  • Bachelor PARTY!!  On March 4th The Women Tell All is going to go down & my teacher peeps are coming over for some Mexican food, Bachelor, & we will DISH people.  Who could miss a gossip about "the Tiara-ist"???  It's gonna be a blast...with a side of margaritas, O.L.E!!

Just enjoying family & friends - living the dream.  What have you been up to?

Kristan

1 comment:

Greg and Jen said...

Yay, you're back!!!! ;)

~Jen