Sunday, March 24, 2013

The BEST Family

So much about our world seems to be spiraling out of control...but this is a HAPPY post {so I won't go there, much} except to say that God has blessed me with a family with values.  Values it seems that exist from another era.

This is what I was up to over my 1st Spring Break weekend {helping Juan's Mom}:

Her new cinnamon spice accent wall - I LOVE the color!

Should have gotten one of Rudy's new outlets & switches....those little touches make such a difference!

Her new textured walls & freshly painted hallway.
Starting to add some of the accessories back.

Where her old microwave/pantry was.

New counter tops & over the stove microwave that Rudy hung.

One last pic of that LOVELY accent wall!

Shawn, Juan, Rudy, Albert, & Lisa have been hard at work painting, repairing, & updating Rosa's living room, hallway, & kitchen...I was just there to help when asked & pitch in when needed.  It is cool to be apart of such a LOVING & CARING family - who take care of each other and are GENEROUS with their time and talents!

I know Rosa is so GRATEFUL,

Kristan

No comments: