Tuesday, August 20, 2013

All About ME!

So sometimes I get blinders on.  I mean - it HAS to be MY way {it is the best way, after all}!

A former teammate & friend once held up her index finger and revolved the other index finger around the stationary one - stating, "Okay, so it's Kristan (stationary index finger) and the world (revolving finger)."

{I LOVE IT!!!!}

Saw this & it cracked me up.  Sometimes, it just is this:


Anyone else get a selfish streak every now and then?

I am not perfect & I do try to be accommodating, but every once it a while you just want your way.  I dig my heels in and I'm not willing to compromise.  Sometimes I'm stubborn on principles, other times I'm just being bratty - but we've all had moments.

Here's to being a little selfish (every once in awhile!),

Kristan

No comments: