Friday, August 16, 2013

Shopping Lists & A Lot of Random!

I have the craziest shopping lists - they go something like this:

  1. fruit
  2. yogurt
  3. whole milk
  4. Day Quil/Cold & Cough medicine
  5. wheat tortillas
  6. bleach
  7. Q-tips
  8. food coloring
  9. paper plates
  10. 2" binders
  11. page dividers
  12. popsicle sticks
  13. fly swatter
  14. yellow shirt
  15. make-up
Where does one go for such randomness?  Well, mostly Wal-Mart {but honestly, I don't like the place!}  I'd much rather go to Target, but they have a certain Dollar Spot that gets me into trouble...EVERY TIME!

This list is just for this upcoming week, for groceries, various school projects, and science experiments.  I am also on the lookout for a cute yellow shirt, Monday is Yellow Day and I have to dress the part!

Is it just me, or does any one else's lists contain such unrelated items?  PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one!

Just like my list, my mind is wandering...so excited to use my sticker making machine:
Hope it's as easy as the box says,

Kristan

1 comment:

Greg and Jen said...

I love your random list. I swear, the things we get are always so random, I can't help but wonder what the cashier is thinking.... ;)

~ Jen