Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm On My Way!

So yesterday I became 1 step closer on my journey to AZ...


So now I have a 1 year teaching license for 1-8 & just passed my Early Childhood Exam, so in the spring I can apply for Kinder positions.

Now it's time to sell my townhouse...

I feel like God is blessing this decision around every obstacle...He is making it clear that family is where I need to be - right now that is supporting my sister in AZ!

Thanks friends on FB who said a little prayer for me @ 10:30 yesterday....I had test anxiety like FOR REALS!  It took me until 4:30pm to unwind & I finished my test at 11:45am!  I don't know why I was so stressed, but I'm glad I got it over with before Turkey Day 2014.

3 more sleeps until I can snuggle with these CUTIES:


Happy Thanksgiving,

No comments: