Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nanny


So far this week has been WONDERFUL! I can't say enough about how cute, cuddly, fabulous, & beautiful my niece, Addison, is. She sleeps well, cries rarely, & LOVES a warm bath. She looks just like Shawn...

The only sad thing is I leave Sunday :0(. I will miss hanging out with my sis & holding Addison. I get even more sad when I think about how I'll only see her 4-5 times a year!! I think I really have to look into moving. My family is wonderful & CO has grown on me over the last 8 years, but NO ONE compares to my sister - she just "get's me" without explanations or judgements. I LOVE that she is truly my BFF & we can have such a FABULOUS relationship. I truly feel adored.

2 comments:

Greg and Jen said...

I LOVE your teacher talk stories. I think they are SO much fun to read!! =) Glad you are having fun in AZ. It's fun to have someone like that in your life, huh?? =)

~ Jen

Clare said...

I know what you mean about sisters! What possessed us both to marry guys that ended up in the Army? Oh well, someday when I am old I plan on living down the street from my sister so every time she bakes something I can run down and have a piece! I am so glad you are enjoying time with your niece!