Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Golly, Miss Molly

So coming back from Art today, my class was rambunctious as well....ALWAYS!! As we're walking in the hallway by Kindergarten one of my kids asks me about when CSAP testing begins (as if we haven't been taking them for the past 5 days, every morning from 10:30-12:00!!). I just ignore the question because quite frankly, I didn't want to answer it.

However, in true kid form, another student proceeds to ask me the same question?? Hmm...I just give "the look" and say, "Good Golly Miss Molly!" To which the student replies, "Miss King, I was asking about time? Who's Molly anyway?"

Oh dear! Giggle...I had to bust out in song. I think he was afraid or too horrified to ask the CSAP question again...for fear of death by my eyeballs emitting laser beams, well that or death by SINGING embarrassment, LOL!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Try having a four year old! All questions must be asked a minimum of six times, more if they involve concepts such as time, date, and future activities. Grrr! Maybe I should try the singing thing- at least if might stop the yelling!:)

Lisa said...

Kristin,
You are, too, funny! Thanks for sharing things that make the rest of us smile. :) I would love to hear you burst out in song.
Lisa