Friday, August 20, 2010

Party Adventure

So, a former teammate had a surprise party last week & I went. It's amazing how God puts people in your life that you don't see very often but can reconnect with here and there & it's like "Why haven't we talked in so long?" The answer is we get too busy...but I'm glad for the opportunities to reconnect :0).

It was a bit odd walking into a social setting from 3 years ago...so scary I was actually shaking & needed to walk out of the room a few times to inhale! But, I was glad to wish Allison a Happy Birthday & be apart of the big surprise...even COOLER was she had no idea!!

I am so blessed to have such great friends - even friends that I've moved on from. It's nice to be able to be happy in the place I am now, look back and remember people who've stood by me through the difficulties, and now have new friends in my life who I'm still willing to let in.

1 comment:

Clare said...

I am loving your new background. You will have to tell me how you did it. Glad that you braved the party-and had a good time! For some reason your posts aren't showing up on my blog reader, that is why I haven't commented. I will have to see if I can fix that!