Friday, September 24, 2010

No Time to Waste

Well...it seems that people enter and exit my life in the blink of an eye these days. My new philosophy as of today..."No Time to Waste!"

If I hang out with you, it's because I like you. I am not going to be around those who hurt my feelings or make me sad--why? I don't want to feel like less of a person after I've been around someone--who would? If I don't feel good about my time spent somewhere, I will not stay & be uncomfortable--I'll LEAVE.

Watch me kick rocks...eat my dust...I'm going, going, GONE!

Thanks to those who invest in my life, who call me to chat, who love me for me, & who MAKE TIME to be with me. YOU are the people who will remain in my life..

My life is full. Full of friends, family, and LOVE. My cup runneth over!

2 comments:

Clare said...

I am glad that you make time to be with me! I would love to get together soon-let me know when and where. Are you leaving over fall break? If not maybe we can get together then (and hopefully before that, too!). Did your plates work out? I want to see!

Kristan L. King said...

Check out the pics on FB. Yes, it seems to all be working out & yes I am in town for Fall Break.

Plus I had DRAMA waiting for me yesterday & I need to hear your thoughts. Maybe we can meet some time this week? I don't know how your afternoons (4:00 or so) are? Unless you would like to wait until the weekend - as of Fri. I don't have plans...will be canceling them first thing Mon. morning!