Saturday, October 16, 2010

"...She's Crafty!"

All these craft posts & my Mom, have encouraged me to finish up all my: "started, yet not completed projects." Like my set of 5 counted cross stitch snowmen wall hangings...one more to go & then they'll be ready to frame (just in time for Christmas, I'M SO EXCITED!!)





Or, the pumpkin quilt...which is now happily smiling upon me each time I enter my living room!

And the 12x12 message board - an idea which I stole from Clare, who stole from a blog, etc.


Finally, I have all the supplies to make my candy corn wreath & most of the supplies needed to start my book wreath (hopefully I can find the right kind of book, but all the rest is covered). I'm looking forward to Clare's help today with finding that "just right" book :0).



I'll keep you posted with the quilt pics & my handmade Christmas ornaments...

2 comments:

Greg and Jen said...

SO very cute! And that message board is cute too. Loved it when I saw it at your house. Might have to steal that idea for my new house! =)

~ Jen

Unknown said...

So I want the finishe wreath! Love you! Wish you came with Mom but a least you got things scratched off you message board list being off for two weeks!